Homemade Coffee Ice Cream Recipe|3 Ingredients Coffee Ice Cream Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Super simple coffee ice cream is a easy recipe that does not require an ice cream maker. heavy whipping cream is combined with sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee mixture and it is beaten until stiff peaks. keep frozen until set. This rich and creamy ice cream is not only delicious, but they work in mere minutes – Give it a try, you will love it!
“Once you have made this homemade Ice cream , you will make it again and again. This recipe will satisfy your coffee cravings anytime you have them”
I love coffee a lot, so I just thought of making some refreshing ice cream using coffee and it tasted absolutely delicious! This homemade coffee ice cream is made with just 3 ingredients. It’s very easy to make. It starts with beating the heavy whipping cream with the condensed milk and some instant coffee mixture to it, which turns to a smooth and creamy dessert.
In addition to this coffee ice cream recipe there are few other Ice cream / Popsicle recipes on my blog,
Creamy Mango Popsicles
Iced Tea Popsicles
Mango Ice Cream
Please do check out those recipes!
|Preparation Time||15 Minutes|
|Freezing Time||3 – 6 Hours|
|Serving Size||4 – 5 ppl|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 1/2 Cups (400 ml)|
|Condensed Milk||1/2 Cup (130 ml)|
|Instant Coffee Powder (Any Brand)||2 – 3 tbsp|
How to make Coffee Ice Cream Recipe|3 Ingredients Coffee Ice Cream Recipe with Step by Step Pictures:
Step – 1
Making the coffee mixture
- First step for making the coffee ice cream is to prepare the coffee mixture. Add 2 – 3 tbsp of instant coffee powder to 2 tbsp of water, whisk and combine well. Keep it aside.
step – 2
Combining the condensed milk and coffee mixture
- In a separate mixing cup or bowl, add the condensed milk and pour in the prepared coffee mixture into it and combine well using a spatula or a whisk. It has to be combined well.
step – 3
beating the heavy whipping cream
- In a mixing bowl add the heavy whipping cream, using a electric beater start beating the whipping cream in a medium speed. Beat until the stiff peaks. It will take 7 minutes to get the stiff peaks. Do not beat it more creamy like the frosting.
step – 4
combining the condensed milk and coffee mixture
- Now add the condensed milk and coffee mixture into whipped cream and beat it again in a low speed for about 3 minutes. Combine and mix well using a spatula. All the ingredients should be incorporated well.
step – 5
Freezing the Coffee ice cream
- Pour this mixture in a freezer proof container and cover it with a cling wrap, then set it in the freezer for about 3 – 6 hours or until frozen.
- once ready, use an ice cream scooper dipped in warm water for about 20 seconds and scoop it up. Serve it immediately. You can sprinkle with some chopped nuts or chocolate chips on top of it. This is optional.
Please do try this recipe and share it with your family and friends! I would love to hear what you think if you try this recipe. Just post a comment in the recipe below. Tag me on Instagram @sweetkaaramcoffee if you make this, or any of my other recipes, I’ll re-share on my stories.
- You can use any type of instant coffee powder.
- You can add 2 – 3 tsp of sugar while you beat the heavy whipping cream, if you like it to be more sweeter.
- You can garnish with some nuts, chocolate chips or sprinkles on top of the ice cream before you serve.
- Make sure the heavy whipping cream is chilled/cold before you beat with the electric beater or you can refrigerate the bowl and the whisk of the electric beater before you whip the cream.