It’s time for a refreshing summer popsicle recipe. These creamy popsicles tastes delicious, you can easily make them with any fruit or mix of fruits that you prefer. These Creamy Mango Popsicles Recipe will have you feeling like you are in a tropical paradise and can be made with only 4 ingredients, they are very easy to make.
I love mangoes and miss it when it’s off season but thanks to frozen mangoes. I can make this mango popsicles recipe anytime I want. I made these popsicles with fresh mangoes. They have the perfect sweetness with just a little tartness and with only 4 ingredients, you can whip them up in no time. This recipe is a great way to get a daily serving of fruit and a sweet snack craving all at the same time.
I have added Step by Step pictures for this recipe. Let’s get started.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: 5 – 7 Hours
Yields : 6 Popsicles
|Mango (Fully ripe)||1|
|Fresh cream||150 ml|
|Condensed milk||4 tbsp|
|Milk powder||2 tbsp|
- Cut the mango flesh diagonally & scoop the the flesh. This is the easiest way to extract maximum pulp from mangoes. Pour mangoes in a blender along with the juice. Now make a smooth puree in blender without adding water.
- Transfer the mango puree in a mixing bowl. Whisk the mango puree. Add fresh cream, condensed milk & whisk to incorporate everything.
- Add milk powder & mix well. There shouldn’t be any lumps, it should be in a smooth pouring consistency.
- Now pour the mixture into popsicle molds with tightly fitted lid.
- Set the molds in freezer for 5-7 hrs or overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the molds, immerse the mold in water for 10 – 20 seconds. Serve the popsicles immediately.
Please do try this recipe and share it with your family and friends! I would love to hear what you think if you try this recipe. Just post a comment in the recipe below. Tag me on Instagram @sweetkaaramcoffee if you make this, or any of my other recipes, I’ll re-share on my stories.