The strawberry popsicles are sweet, tangy, and nutritious and very easy to make. These strawberry popsicles are versatile so you can change the recipe up all year long according to what you have on hand! These frozen popsicles taste like a total treat but are actually made with simple, nutritious ingredients for a balanced mix of fruit, and fat. They’re creamy and bright in flavor and you can mix them up in about 5 minutes.
You can use any berry that you like including raspberries or blueberries, or even try fruit like peaches or apricots. You can also make these with fresh or frozen mango. With bright berry flavor and a creamy texture, these popsicles are a delicious and nutritious dessert or snack. I have added Step by Step Pictures for this recipe. Let’s get started.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Freezing Time: 5 – 6 Hours
Yields: 7 – 8 Popsicles
|Plain Yogurt/Greek Yogurt||1/2 cup|
|Diced Strawberries (Stems Removed)||1 cup|
|Honey/Maple Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Lemon Juice||1 tbsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
- Ingredients which are needed for preparing the strawberry popsicles. Refer the ingredients table for exact measurements.
- In a blender or food processor, add the strawberries and just give a pulse.
- Add the yogurt, lemon juice, honey and vanilla extract in the blender, grind about 15 seconds or until well combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. At this stage taste and adjust sweetness if needed.
- Now divide and pour the blended mixture evenly among reusable popsicle molds or tumbler/ plastic cups. If using tumblers/ cups, cover it with a aluminium foil and place a popsicle stick into the center.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight before serving.
- After 5 – 6 hours of freezing the popsicles are Ready to Serve.
- Run the molds or cups under warm water (for few seconds) if needed to release them easily.
Please do try this recipe and share it with your family and friends! I would love to hear what you think if you try this recipe. Just post a comment in the recipe below. Tag me on Instagram @sweetkaaramcoffee if you make this, or any of my other recipes, I’ll re-share on my stories.