Almond Flour Banana Muffins have the perfect texture, which is moist & fluffy. They are also low carb, with super ripe bananas and just a touch of Almond Butter. Perfect for your breakfast meal prep, go ahead and make a batch (or two), and you will be set for breakfast all week. This is very healthy, as we substitute Almond flour instead of All purpose flour/Maida. Quick & easy-to-make.
I have added Step by Step Pictures for this recipe. Let’s get started.
Cuisine : American
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 12 Muffins
|Ripe Bananas||1 cup mashed(2 large/3 small bananas)|
|Almond Butter||1/2 cup(64 grams)|
|Sugar(Optional)||1/4 cup(30 grams)|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Almond Flour||1 1/2 cups(160 grams)|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp|
|Baking Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Chocolate Chips||1/2 cup|
- Take all the ingredients which are needed to prepare the muffins.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (Almond Flour,Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt) Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas using a fork or a potato masher.
- Next add in wet ingredients (Almond Butter, Egg, Sugar and Vanilla Extract) and stir to combine.
- To the large mixing bowl, stir in the whisked dry ingredients until just combined. finally, finish batter by folding in the chocolate chips.
- Line the muffin tray with the muffin liners.
- Take a scoop of batter and fill in the muffin liners to about 3/4 (as the dough rises when it is baked) Do not overfill them. If you wish you can add some chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes, or until tops are browned and if a toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. Let it cool down for 10 minutes.
- Delicious Almond Flour Banana muffins are Ready to Serve.
Please do try this recipe and share it with your family and friends! I would love to hear what you think if you try this recipe. Just post a comment in the recipe below. Tag me on Instagram @sweetkaaramcoffee if you make this, or any of my other recipes, I’ll re-share on my stories.
This recipe is adapted from erinliveswhole.com
I have modified some ingredients according to my taste and flavors.