My kid loves pizza, so pepperoni is usually a sure fire dinner win. Making your own homemade pizza crust is easier than you might think. This homemade pepperoni pizza has everything you want – a great crust, gooey cheese and tons of pepperoni. You can also top it with your favorite meat and veggies. Let’s see how to make this recipe.
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Resting Time : 1 – 2 hours
Baking Time : 12 – 15 minutes
Serving Size : 3 people
|All purpose flour/ Maida||2 1/2 cups|
|Instant Yeast||1 1/2 tsp (You can also use dry yeast, if you use that activate dry yeast with 1/4 cup of lukewarm water and 1 tsp of sugar, mix and leave it room temperature until yeast activates)|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Lukewarm water||As required|
|Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup|
|Pizza sauce||1/4 cup (I used store bought sauce)|
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until a dough forms. Knead the dough for at least 10-15 minutes to make it more soft.
- Take a clean bowl and cover it in a layer of olive oil. Put the dough in a bowl and add a light layer of oil on the dough as well to prevent it from drying out.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rise for 1 hour or until it doubles the size.
- Once risen take the dough from the bowl and spread the dough over a 12 inch pizza pan and poke it with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese. Then add pepperoni, mushroom and black olives. Finally spread cheese on top and sprinkle some Italian seasoning.
- You can top it on with your favorite toppings.
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake it for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Cheesy and yummy pizza is ready to serve.