White Forest Cake is one of my favorite cake of all time. This cake has a white chocolate flavor and its very soft and spongy. I have made a whipping cream frosting for this cake. Lets see how to make this delicious super soft and moist cake with easy whipping cream frosting.
Preparation Time : 30 minutes
Baking Time : 30 – 40 minutes
Serving Size : 6 people
|Milk Powder||1/2 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|Whipping Cream||1 1/2 cup|
|Powdered Sugar||6 tbsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|White Chocolate (grated)||2 tbsp|
|White Chocolate (grated)||1/2 cup|
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, add 4 eggs and start beating with the electric beater.
- Add the sugar little by little and beat until its soft and fluffy.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract into it.
- Add 1/2 cup of oil into it and beat until its soft.
- In a sieve add flour, milk powder, baking powder, salt and mix it with the wet ingredients.
- Mix it with the spatula gently using cut and fold method.
- Place a butter paper into a 7 inch greased pan.
- Pour the mix into it and bake it for about 30-40 mins
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool.
- Take a wide bowl and add the cold whipping cream, vanilla extract and powdered sugar and 2 tbsp of grated white chocolate and beat until the stiff peaks.
- After the cake cools down cut into two layers.
- Place the first layer of the cake and apply some sugar water to wet the cake , then some cream on the top and then spread it evenly, then place the second layer of cake and then continue the same.
- Finally Cover the entire cake with the cream and add some decorating flowers using a piping bag on the top and garnish with some cherries.
- Then spread some grated white chocolate around the cake and on the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Soft and Spongy cake is ready to serve.