This recipe is a simple and home style version of paneer 65. not like the restaurant version. I have had paneer 65 in restaurants and I have always got the taste of soy sauce and chili sauce in them. Here there is no addition of soy sauce or chili sauce. Have kept everything easy and simple for a home cook.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving Size : 4 people
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Chilli powder||1 1/2 tsp ( Kashmiri Chilli powder preferable for color)|
|Ginger Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Maida/ All Purpose flour||2 tsp|
|Corn flour||2 tsp|
|Besan flour||5 tsp|
|Salt to taste|
- Take a wide bowl, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper, ginger garlic paste, chaat masala, juice of 1/2 lemon and mix it all together.
- Now maida/All purpose flour, corn flour, besan flour with some water and coat the paneer with the mixture.
- Let it sit for about 10-20 minutes.
- Take a saucepan. Heat oil. Gently place the coated paneer pieces into the oil and deep fry them.
- Paneer 65 is ready. Serve it hot.